Tuesday, September 2, 2008

My Second Blog!

Hi There! Yesterday I made a second blog and it's called Life and School Is Fun! Or was it school and life is fun? Well anyway that doesn't matter because you'll find out when I give you the link and then when you click it, it will take you to the Blog and then you'll see my title so that's not a problem! Well atleast I hope not! But if you've seen my other blog already but i doubt you will and you like this blog more then don't worry I just made the second blog for fun if you comment and say this blog is better don't worry i won't get mad!!!!! :)
So have fun on my 2 blogs!

Oops forgot to tell you my link to my second blog!:( I'll tell you now!

It is: http://lifeandschoolisfun.blogspot.com have fun on it!

2 comments:

italycool said...

i like your second blogspot amy its really cool i posted a comment on it

Pink Crystals said...

thanks for your comment Kelsey!