Friday, September 5, 2008

Comments!

Thank you everyone for commenting on my blog! I've really appreciated all the people who had a look at my blog, and commented on it I don't mind the anonymous comments and i don't really mind people from all over the world seeing my blog! I hope the people that have been on my blog have enjoyed reading about me! If you want to learn about some of my school life and my regular life you can go on my second blog! My last post has the link of it! If you can't be bothered looking then here's the link. http://lifeandschoolisfun.blogspot.com anyway thanks to everyone who commented on my blog!


Have a nice day and Bye!!!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Amy as I promised you I'm commenting on your blog!
Feel happy now?
I love your lava lamp i'm going to put one on my blog as well!

Pink Crystals said...

Thanks for commenting on my blog Emily! Cool picture!

Thanks for thinking that my lava lamp is cool i liked your online painter so i made one on my blog!!!!!

Anonymous said...

nice blog...

Pink Crystals said...

I wonder who the Anonymous is... OOOOO SPOOKY!!!!!