Tuesday, September 23, 2008

Gymnastics Scores!

Hello everybody! It's Amy here. I think some of you know that I went to the Champions of Champion Competition! I can tell you the scores right now because I only got the today and I'm soooo excited!! So here are the scores!
For the year 6 boys Dean came 1st in the individuals, and the boys team came 1st in the team scoring! For the year 5 girls Jessica came 10= in the individuals and the girls team came 4th in the team scoring if the girls scored 1 point and something else more we would of come 3rd! But oh well! in the individuals Demi came 25th Zoe came 24th and I came 21st!!! I was soo happy! My total score was 25 point something... I kinda forgot oops! Oh well I'm really happy that I got 21st out of i think 30 something people! I thought the gymnastics competition was awesome!

I gotta go now bye!

No comments: