Tuesday, September 23, 2008

Basketball!

I love Basketball!!!! It's my favourite sport and my brother's favourite sport too! First it started off with my brother LOVING Basketball and one day when he was practicing I went outside and asked him If I could have a go and on my first shot I GOT IT IN THE HOOP!!!!! My brother said to me hey your pretty good and that's when I started LOVING Basketball too!!! So this year at school I wanted to try out for the Basketball team but I forgot to hand in my permission slip and money! OH NO!!! So now I'm going to wait until next year to get in the Basketball team and to do that I'll have to practice, practice, PRACTICE!!!!! I'll have to keep on pushing harder and I'll be in next year's Basketball team!!!! But for now you should check out my Basketball SMILEYS!!!!
Basketball Basketball 8 Basketball 1 Basketball 4 Basketball 5 Basketball 6 Sporty Basketball 7










3 comments:

Anonymous said...

cool smileys
Amy thanks for commenting!
but your in a higher spelling group than me and
you donno how to spell said
oh well we all make mistakes!

Pink Crystals said...

Well It's really not my fault well I suppose it is... I donno I just can't spell said propaly but I just did it!!! :( I don't know what's wrong with me!

Anonymous said...

wow... cool blog!!!!!