Saturday, July 5, 2008

Year 5 Speeches

Hi! It's Amy here and I've got to get ready for the speeches in term 3! So anyway on the last day of Term 2 Mrs McKenzie told Room 4 that our homework in the holidays was thinking of what we are going to write a speech about! Well like 2 minutes ago I went on my friend Fletcher's blog, and he needed help on what to do his speech on and I gave him a little tip, and while I was typing the tip I thought the tip actually helped me a little and now I know what I'm going to do my speech on! So after the speech I'll write all about it and then you can see how I did!!

Bye!!

4 comments:

BBPS said...

Hello Amy I am pleased to see you are helping your classmates with getting some ideas together for your speeches. Great to see you are blogging during the holidays! Well done I am enjoying your reflections.
Mrs Mac

Anonymous said...

cool blog

Pink Crystals said...

thank you morgan for that anonymous comment!

Anonymous said...

hi its Rawan and iam running to be a school captain and iam so comfused because al my friends are running too but i wish them luck i hope i will win and i hope my friends will win too and be one of the 8 people.