Saturday, June 21, 2008

My pet Rabbit

When I was small I had a pet Rabbit given to us to look after by one of my mum's friends. We didn't really name it yet so we just fed it and played with it. One day when I went to feed it I found out that the Rabbit wasn't moving! I was shocked so I opened the cage and put some food in closed the cage and it still didn't move I quickly told my dad and he ran downstairs and saw him just lying there so we knew that he was dead! I was really sad but I thought to myself what am I going to tell my friend!! When my mum's friend came back from there vacation I had told them about the Rabbit and they said that's okay, don't feel bad it just happened don't worry! We gave them the cage and the dead rabbit and we buried it in the dirt somewhere around there garden. So that was the story of the Rabbit.

No comments: